- It was a simple task given by my senior the first time I used the Point Cloud Library. I just want to display it to mark my PCL virgin :)
- The task is:
- Read point cloud information from two .ply files.
- Rotate the two clouds to a normal visual angle.
- Combine the two clouds and export the new clouds to .ply files.
The RGB images of the two clouds are shown below:
After rotation and combination, the final point cloud is obtained.
- I/O (read/write .ply files)
- PCL and its dependencies, which are quite a lot…
- macOS Mojave