- This is part of my work during the summer of 2019, as a summer intern at ModLab, GRASP Lab, University of Pennsylvania, under the guidance of Prof. Mark Yim and Mr. Chao Liu.
- I mainly worked with SMORES-EP, a modular robot module, and CKbot, another module.
- Self-reconfiguration enables the modular robotic system to construct complex configurations to adapt to difficult tasks which are unable to be completed by individual robots.
- We developed a distributed and parallel self-assembly algorithm in addition to hardware controllers on SMORES-EP modules.
- This work along with some hardware demonstrations were submitted to ICRA 2020.
* Detailed information will be added after the work is published.
** The cover photo of SMORES-EP is from ModLab website.